Thank you! Your message has been sent successfully!
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Joined Riverside In
Vice President of Citicorp Venture Capital; COO of the National Cooperative Business Association in Washington D.C.
BA, Economics and Government – Oberlin College
Native in English
Stewart and his wife, Donna, enjoy spending time with their daughter and three grandchildren. They are active supporters of various community organizations.
Stewart serves on the following boards of directors: Oberlin College, the Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland, and the Board of Trustees of Cleveland Clinic as well as its Wellness Institute Leadership Board. He was inducted into the Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges Hall of Excellence in 2009. He previously served as Co-Chair of the Building for Hope Capital Campaign of the Center for Families and Children.
After spending 15 years as a “Heavy Hitter” participant in the Pan-Mass Challenge bicycle fundraiser, Stewart and his wife Donna became founding donors of VeloSano. Stewart is also the Event Chair of VeloSano, which is a charity bike ride dedicated to eradicating cancer by supporting research at the Cleveland Clinic. The inaugural ride is 2014.
- Eleven Lessons Learned, From 25-Year-Old Riverside Company
- Down Under, A Rising Medical Exam Company
- Private Equity Firm Of The Year
- View From The 'Summit'
- The Riverside Company's Lessons from the Loo
- Matchmaking Can Be Beautiful
- From Snooki To LBOs
- 10 Things Every LP Should Ask GPs
- It is NOT the L Word
- Riverside Thrives on Smaller Pickings
- Mid-Market Funds Finding Favour
- "Seeking Gems in a Haystack"
- "Small Remains Beautiful to The Riverside Company"
- Cleveland, Ohio
50 Public Square
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
- +1 216 344 1040
- +1 216 344 1330