Broad Range of Investment Opportunities
With investment strategies that include an array of geographies and approaches, Riverside considers a broad cadre of investment opportunities ranging from under $1 million to more than $400 million in enterprise value.
Riverside provides a range of options designed to drive success at the smaller end of the middle market.
Riverside offers five control strategies focusing on a buy-and-build investment approach that seeks to maximize potential for companies.
- Riverside Capital Appreciation typically targets North American platform investments with $10 million to $35 million in EBITDA.
- Riverside Micro-Cap generally targets North American platform investments with less than $10 million in EBITDA.
- Riverside Europe invests in European companies with generally less than €30 million in EBITDA.
- Riverside Australia invests in Australia- and New Zealand-based companies with LTM EBITDA of between A$3 million and A$20 million.
- Riverside Technology Capital Solutions invests exclusively in technology companies with a focus on unique growth stage opportunities.
- Riverside Value generally invests in businesses facing special situations or unique challenges with $75 million or more in revenue.
Riverside offers two non-control options that provide flexible capital for businesses.
- Riverside Strategic Capital makes minority investments in companies headquartered in the U.S., Canada or Europe with $5 million or more in EBITDA.
- Riverside Acceleration Capital makes dynamic growth capital investments in growth companies operating in the software sector with $3 million to $15 million in recurring revenue based in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
Our investment strategy and approach is strives to produce long-term successes.